CFCR 90.5FM - Saskatoon Community Radio
Office Phone: (306) 664-6678
Studio Line: (306) 242-5002
Street Address: 267 3rd Avenue South, 3rd Floor (stairs only), Saskatoon, SK, S7K 1M3
Advertising Inquiries: Please see follow this link.
CFCR Music Submissions: Please see below.
Email Contact List
General Email Inbox - email@example.com
Public Service Announcements/Community Events Calendar - firstname.lastname@example.org
Neil Bergen (Station Manager) - email@example.com
Jay Allen (Program Director) - firstname.lastname@example.org
Arnold Van Lambalgen (Music Director/Promotions Director) - email@example.com
Rebecca Zakreski (Volunteer Coordinator/Community Outreach/Office Manager) - firstname.lastname@example.org
Kaley Evans (Production Manager) - email@example.com
Joseph Naphin (Advertising Representative) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- For all interview opportunities, please email our Program Director at email@example.com.
- Hear a song on CFCR and need to know what it was? Send what info you have to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tracking an album? We respond to all inquiries exclusively via email at email@example.com.
- Interested in volunteering? Please email our Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Interested in on-air hosting and programming? Please email our Program Director email@example.com.
- Download the Host Application here.
- Are you an artist interested in submitting work to our annual Art Auction? Please contact our Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submitting an album for consideration? CFCR gladly welcomes physical CD and VINYL submissions only! The station does not add singles or poorly packaged/unlabeled albums. CFCR does not have a pre-programmed playlist, as we allow our hosts to program 100% of their shows. Charts are also based on actual air play on the station!
CFCR Music Submissions - Attn: MD, P.O. Box 7544, Saskatoon, SK, S7K 4L4