How do I arrange an interview on CFCR's airwaves?
We host most of our live on-air interviews on The Buzz, which airs live each weekday from 5-6pm. Ther are also interviews opportunities on some of our other programs, so please email our Program Director at email@example.com for more information.
How do I submit an album for CFCR's library?
CFCR gladly welcomes physical CD and VINYL submissions only! The station does not add singles or poorly packaged/unlabeled albums. CFCR does not have a pre-programmed playlist, as we allow our hosts to program 100% of their shows. Charts are also based on actual air play on the station! Albums can be submitted to: CFCR Music Submissions - Attn: Music Director, P.O. Box 7544, Saskatoon, SK, S7K 4L4.
My band submitted an album for consideration, how do we find out if it was received and added to the CFCR library?
Our Music Director responds to all tracking inquiries exclusively via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I just heard a great song on the air but I don't know what it was. What do I do?
If you hear a tune on CFCR and need to know what it was, just send what info you have (date, time of day, etc) to our Music Director at email@example.com.
How do I become a Member?
How do I become an on-air host?
How do I become a volunteer (non-on-air volunteering)?
How do I become involved with CFCR's Board of Directors?
What does being on our Board mean? Specifically, our Board members attend monthly meetings (currently over zoom). Broadly, The duties and responsibilities of the Board of Directors are:
- To determine the mission and vision of the Society and review them regularly.
- To approve an annual budget and oversee adherence to it; control investments and management of capital assets; ensure adequate funding resources to sustain Community Radio and ensure CRTC compliance and high quality programming.
- To advocate for public policy and community support in the best interest of Community Radio.
- To hire, support and evaluate the performance of the General Manager and, if necessary, effect dismissal
- To encourage membership in the Society.
- To yearly assess its compliance with these duties and responsibilities.