April 19, 2012
That's right! We're hiring a Full-Time Commercial writer/producer. Is that something you excel at? If so, have a look over the job requirements and see if you're the right person for the job!
• Consult client/marketing representative regarding information for ads, and consult client on script before production of ads
• Write scripts for ads
• Write live tags for sponsors
• Help/edit the work of others in the office when requested
• Coordinate times for talent to voice ads & recruit new voice talent
• Record voices for commercials offering direction and support when necessary
• Locate appropriate music for ads
• Ads for businesses who deal with other marketing representative, ads for various trade deals, and most CFCR spots (Events, promotions, campaigns, initiatives, etc.)
• Ensure ads are completed on schedule
• Assist in production studio training of volunteers where required
• When Program Director is absent, take on some duties (Add commercials to computer if Program Director is unavailable, loading spoken word programming, community calendar, etc)
• Assist Program Director with ads
Feel free to email your resume to Neil Bergen (email@example.com), or drop it off at CFCR World Headquarters - 267 3rd Ave S, 3rd Floor. Resume cut-off is Friday, May 4th.